11/08/2012

Germany

pics ~









Went on a much needed holiday to Germany back at the end of June, stayed in Leipzig for a few days then I went and took a very, very long, sunburnt : ' ( train journey down to Stuttgart to visit my aunt for a few more days, one of the most fun trips I've had in a while! We did some big paintings whilst we were in Leipzig - something I've never done before but have wanted to do for a long time, and will definitely do again when I can! Took something that I drew quickly in my sketchbook to paint as I hadn't really planned anything in particular. :~) Also went and had a quick look at the Weissenhof Bauhaus estate in Stuttgart. Need to get better at updating this blog regularly again, it's a shame that Tumblr tends to be much easier to use.

No comments:

 

blogger templates